2/15/2013

Daylight sequines


If you open my closet you might think it’s a Drag queen's closet.
I love sequins, glitters and everything that makes me stand out.
I wouldn’t normally go for bling bling  during the day. Yet I found myself slipping into this black sequin leggings this morning and paired my owl blouse and hairy pullover.
Before I had time to think about it I was out on the street in full sparkly existence. 

אם תפתחו את הארון שלי אתם עלולים לחשוב שגרה פה דראג קווין.
אני אוהבת פייטים, נצנצים ובאופן כללי כל מה שגורם לי לבלוט בשטח.
אני בדרך כלל לא לובשת אאוטפיט מנצנץ במהלך היום אלא משאירה את זה לבילוי בערב.
בכל אופן, איכשהו מצאתי את עצמי הבוקר לובשת את מכנסי הפייטים שלי ומתאימה להם חולצת ינשופים וסוודר שעיר ירקרק.
לפני שהיה לי זמן לחשוב על מה עשיתי כבר הייתי בחוץ, מנצנצת לי באור השמש...










אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Thanks for stopping by and having a read; I love reading your comments, it
really makes me smile
!If you like my blog, please follow and stay updated
xoxo
Meital